On Saturday September 10, our doors will be open to everyone who wants to get to know our beautiful and special building. Tempel was built in 1927 by the Theosophical Society, it was used for gatherings; a place for reflection and exploration. After barely ten years, the building’s function began to shift often. It has been used as a synagogue, cinema, mosque, public library, and currently it functions as a cultural center and stage for experiments.
Watch the full video here